Saturday, February 19, 2011

~2011~

it's been so long since i've posted.. XD
but here am i..
squeezing my brain...
trying to write something...
ok.. so here i come...
the rabbit year... 2011... makes me 22year old tis year~!
am still single and unwanted but yet.. unavailable n enjoying single moment of herself~!! XDXDXD
bought a new pair of heel... 4 inch again...
but it was so so so a waste of money as i wore it twice and some how..
i juaz wasnt meant to wore them anymore...
they broked... and i'd thrown them away..
and..
i'm hunting down for a new bag... but yet i couldnt find somthing that i need...
so... i twisted my direction... and i'm hunting for a watch...
but it went to expensive so i gave up on that either..
so the rabbit year is the year of "itchiness" as i want ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rabbit year is also the begining part of my life...
i'm graduating this may..
meaning that i either continues my studies...
or i shall start my new chapter of life = working~
this and that has been going on n on in my minds..
so i juz couldnt make up my minds..
my parents, relatives were so good..
they start to hunt jobs for me...
am touched to have them in my life..
so,
lifes just goes on..
even if u had no idea whats happening next..
thats what i told myself...
just LET IT BE~

well, thought its abit late..
but still...
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR~!!~you always love what u cant have.. my new love... ORIS.. haih~




No comments:

Post a Comment