Sunday, May 31, 2009

31 may - 1 june

now is 4am in the morning (duh.. am of coz morning la)
and i'm still awake (again.. duh... abo who's typing this out?)
cant slp for no reason... (great... if i knw the reason i shud have fall alseep long time ago)

haih...
i'm getting nuts again....

new sem starts...
and i'm seriously not ready for it yet...
i din buy new cloths... new shoe... new pen... new stuff for my new sem....
i juz din do anything to get prepared for my new sem....

i've always get myself reaqdy with new stuff...
a symbol of getting into a new life...

gosh...
i really nid do sum shopping...

was chatting with my fren on the bed...
lying down..
chit chatting about wat to buy..
till the part..
how i will treat my future babies..
haha..
dats the cruel part and i'll skip it....

den.. when we stop....
she got into a date with grandpa chou so fast....
left me alone in the reality....
haih.....

so i decided to wake my ass up from the bed...
n watch "BONES"..
den...
i realised that i didnt post nay blog for a long time..
hahahaha...

so i decided to drop by n crap abit bout my day...
hehe....

so..
i'm back in kampar..
and i had this welcoming gift from kampar...
fever + flu + sore troat + some bruises and cuts....
how sweet it that??

wan cry dy...
ntg new to go sch..
lagi sick..
and my new hair style suck like shit....

T.T
haih.. go continue my series sin... good nite and good morning... muacc have a sweet dream have a nice day..

2 comments:

  1. morning, too. show me ur new hair style..guess is lala-mui's style..is it?...
    btw, wish u do ur best in this coming (already is) new semester lo~GAMBATEH~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa i'm having stomachache now 5.44 in the morning. and guess what, i'm reading ur blog leh! i'm checking this out in pain. how touching is that!

    ReplyDelete