Saturday, May 23, 2009

cute parents... cute daughter..... wakaka

my mami very bad...
say i holiday too free...
ask me go stay one nite at hospital...

haih..
and i agreed too....
hahahaha.....
can claim insurance...
stay 3 day den i can get my iphone....
waaa waaaa waaaa... who don wan stay wor....

but i was still thinking...
wanna get a iphone or cybershot...
sien...
cannot make up my mind.....

how??

my daddy is the best...
ask me why wanna stay at hospital...
he so care bout me...
muac muac muac...
love ya dad.....

anyway..
i don wan stay alone at one room...
scary...
anyone wan pui me r??
really scary leh staying alone at hospital....

contact me soon...
we go assunta stay...
hehe...
wan try every hospital in m'sia.....
wakakakaka....


ok..
i knw....
i'm out of my mind....
yes yes yes...
i knw.....

but who cares??
duh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment