Friday, November 13, 2009


recieved a very very belated birthday gift from gan gan n lyn lyn..
hahaha...
cute little small tortieses~~
kekeke...

thought till now i still dono which is male n female...
but i realize that the two of them are abit mentally ill...
one always hang on the fake grass...
i think he/she thinks that he/she is a monkey...
haha...
den the other one, thinks that he/she is ugly..
will never come out of its shell...
haha..

but they hadnt been eating since ytd...
i fed them...
but they just seems not eating..
on diet??
duih...
how r?
let them continue to starve?

my bbf said that i shud train them to be independent
(throwing them into the toilet bowl).
bath them with dove...
(i think my tortieses will live longer with me than with her..)
hahaha...
you knw who u are...

show u guys the pic next week la...
coz really too small...
sked the red light from my cam will spoil their eyes~ hahaha
thanks lo gan gan n lyn lyn...
i will bring them to sch with me!!
hahaha....

(actually i think they jealous i can pass my exams.. so wanna make me crazy n busy with the two little nuts~)

but i do love them alot...
hope they can live long life under my hands la...
pls pray hard for them....
keke...

p/s: i'm also updating my blog coz got ppl complain say i long time no upload le...
blek~

No comments:

Post a Comment