Monday, November 2, 2009

special thanks to:

huhuhu....
was celebrating my birthday since wednesday...
thanks to all my fren who celebrates with me...
and thanks for all their wishes and blessing...


here's some this and that of the birthday celebration..





wednesday..
our class had a buffet session to celebrate all the birthday king n queen during oct,nov and dec...
hahaha

5 ppl share 1 cake... with 5 big candles... T.T.. 50 years old...

present from classmates..


~~XXX~~


thursday nite...

a bunch of "wulong" frens suprised me by going into the wrong room...
hahahaha...
and i got my first hamper in my life...
and now i realizes that lao zhan's taste was extraordinary....
he is an alien!
kekeke....wai yu wants to drug me with coffee....
and they bought me spegetti without sos..
coz sos too expn, i have to buy my own..
T>T
and i have to cook n treat them eat....
pai mia~~~



~~~XXX~~~


friday afternoon...

recieved a call from the hostel management..
saying that there was a parcel for me...
kakakaka....thanks to my dear min...
loved it very very much...


recieved a present from my classmate...
mr.richard ng..
hahaha...
a very special present..

hahaha... shy leh.... (i will shy de lor~)

went back home that nite..
cousin treat makan steak...
kakaka..
abit expn...
but not me paying...
hahahahahahaha....

when the clock strikes 12...
phone was flooded with bday wish msgs from my best frens...
haha..
dude.. u win lor... ur the first...
haha...
and got two ppl call me leng lui...
totally cant fall aslp becoz of the "leng lui"..
annd someone call me beloved...
(i wont tell u guys its bang yung.. i wont!)
hahahahahahahahaha....


~~XXXX~~

saturday!

parents brought me to secret recepi..
huhuuuu...
yummy~~~~~~~
present from parents..
(secret!~ shhh~~~)

and recieved a call..
my last bday call...
from a panda fren...
dat was a nightmare call...
say my age no longer begins with 1..
blekz...
anyway...
no matter how old i am..
u are still OLDER den me..
don call me auntie..
u uncle panda!


~~~XXXXX~~~


monday...
recieved a present from my housemate.ms goh tingling...
hahaha...


and my housemates came with a bday cake...
haha...
thanks lor...

really had a very happy 2oth birthday..
many thanks to those who'd celebrate and wished me...
GAM DONG~~~~~
(trying hard to drop few fake tears... hahaha)

love u guys alot~~~
MUACCKKKSSSS.........



No comments:

Post a Comment