Tuesday, April 7, 2009

should i or shouldnt i?


thinking lidat is selfish....
i knw...
i shud not think like that...
i knw that too..
but i just can help it....

if i lend u my stuff..
can u pls return in good condition?
i feel my heart bleeding when i saw my stuff came back in pieces..
i love my stuffs..
and i hope u guys loves them too...
and its my stuff and its me shud decide whether how worst will its condition be..
not u...

u return them in a bad condition without a sorry..
without anything...
dont u feel sorry??
how will i want to lend u my stuff again?

sometimes i just don really wanna lend it to u...
but if i dont... i'll feel guilty...
coz i can help u.. but i don wan to....

but if i do lend it to u...
wat i get in return?

shud i be selfish?
or shudnt i be selfish?

i really dono wat shud i do now....


No comments:

Post a Comment