Monday, April 6, 2009

*VISITING*

went back home last friday...
have to go *visit* my grandma.. n greatgrandpa...
clean their houses...
feed themm....
send them clothes... and cash... $$$$ lots of them....

wow...
how rich are they actually??
i've really no idea...

my grandma was living in the memorial park in nilai...
"rich ppls" place..

and my greatgrandpa lives at the top of the hill...
damn tiring man..
have to climb that "mountain"
kinda like jungle trekking...
kaka..
and i lost my dear lil nike shoe...
T.T
*sad*
dat was my fav~~

see... buka mulut jor~~~
ish ish...
nvm...
will ask my bro get me another one..
wahahaha...
*master plan*

besides that.. i also gain some "gift" from them...
lets see...
spoiled shoe...

and this!!!
gosh...
pain weiii~~~
it's like 10cm long.....

gosh...
shud have worn long sleeve... long pants...

*pain pain pain*

but it was fun...
thought most of them cant come back this year..
but grand will forgive u guys...
buy toto u guys sure wont kena!!!
wakakakaka...

poor thing..
u beg me la..
mayb i'll ask grand let u win one small one...
huhu~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment